Hello strangers.
April & May were super busy months in this neck of the woods, so I definitely slacked in the blogging dept.
Quick recap: I threw Adam his first ever birthday party in May. It was a surprise at that, and boy was it hard to keep it that way! :) It was interesting getting him there, considering I got lost, and he was blindfolded about to get sick around every turn..but we made it. HE WAS SURPRISED. whew! Most of his friends & family came and made it fantastic!
Last Friday we went to dinner with the tennis coaches and their husbands to..Fogo De Chao. It is an all you can eat Brazilian Meat House. lol, we had a great time!
I'm in the process of teaching Adam to play tennis, too! He is rather frustrated..and says he hates tennis, but he's still out there practicing and only getting better. I'm excited for him, and he is improving daily which is awesome. Tennis starts in less than 3 months, I can hardly believe it!
This past Saturday was one of my good friends, Dani & her fiance, Pete's, wedding! Everything was beautiful! It was a pleasure to be there to celebrate with them. God will bless their lives in so many ways! And again, Adam and I worked it on the dance floor. ;)
I stared a two week detox. No dairy, no wheat, no peanuts, no corn, no grapes..etc. I'm been drinking water like its going out of style which has resulted in a full bladder (constantly). But thats good, right!? Also, I did my FIRST cross-fit workout. It was exciting! I had to jump rope for half the workout, and I thought it would be a piece of cake. I was mistaken. Jump-rope was sooo easy when I was a kid...things change. But, I'm really looking forward to getting in better shape, having better health, and just feeling great about myself. Here's to day #1 almost down. Wish me luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment